Transitions in Recovery is not a typical recovery house.
TiR is a highly structured transitional living program that includes 24/7 supervision, as well as outpatient treatment provided by East Coast Recovery Services.
What we offer
Transitions In Recovery provides a supportive community environment, while East Coast Recovery Services provides treatment and a
personalized approach to practicing the life skills necessary for long-term recovery.
The variable length of stay is based on a resident's ability to meet their agreed upon goals and specific objectives which help them gauge their progress.
Transitions in Recovery offers a highly structured recovery environment with 24/7 supervision and on-site drug and alcohol screening.
The program also includes the cost of treatment at East Coast Recovery Services and is private pay.
Our approach is designed to:
- Address addiction as a chronic disease process of the brain
- Help the individual learn to cope with life without relying on a chemical
- Challenge addictive thinking and behaviors
- Utilize techniques backed by scientific research
- Intervene on relapse behavior
- Incorporate lifestyle changes
- Utilize peer support to facilitate change
- Challenge and intervene on impulsive behaviors